CNC machining centres or routers are computer numerical controlled machines which come in various table sizes. With between 3 – 5 axis for machining panel materials or joinery timber component’s, they take the skill out of producing complex parts and shapes, talked to our highly qualified sales team for your requirements.
Technos Flex ECO 3015 nesting CNC router
Our ECO CNC router with 1600 x 3000 table tool changer and large vacuum pump ideal for all applicationsView
Technos 3015 Flex HD nesting CNC Router
Heavy duty CNC router ideal for nesting and solid joinery components, these machines are also supplied into aerospace for the machining of aluminium materials and composites.View
CUT2D PRO SOFTWARE
Cut2D Pro gives you the power to produce complex 2D patterns with profile, pocket, drill and inlay toolpaths. The Pro edition allows unlimited job and toolpath size, toolpath templates, true shape nesting & job set-up sheets and is ideally suited to a production environment.FIND OUT MORE
- Ability to import 2D vector files and bitmap images
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools
- 2D Toolpaths: Profiling, Pocketing, Drilling, Inlays and Quick Engraving
- Support for add-on gadgets
- Ability to Merge Toolpaths
- Toolpath Templates & Job Sheets
- Ability to simulate all toolpaths
- Unlimited job and toolpath size
Taking your capabilities to the next level...
Complex shapes in tough material such as "Trespa"
"Tagged" aluminium components
Complex MDF panels for furniture manufacture
Complex nested components in solid wood