THIS TABLE SAW HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO PROVIDE THE SERIOUS HOME CABINET OR FURNITURE MAKER WITH A SOLID, ACCURATE AND VERSATILE MACHINE IN A COMPACT FORM AND AT A VERY COMPETITIVE PRICE. IT DIFFERS FROM MOST OTHER SMALL TABLE SAWS IN THIS SECTOR OF THE MARKET IN SEVERAL KEY ASPECTS – ... read more
• CAST IRON MAIN TABLE – Providing weight, rigidity and a ground flat surface for projects.
• 2HP INDUCTION MOTOR – Belt driven for smooth, quiet, long lasting performance. Most competition in this area have noisy carbon brush motors.
• ALUMINIUM SLIDING BEAM – The beam provides work support right up to the blade for maximum cross-cut accuracy and smooth action as found on industrial panel saws. The stroke of the sliding beam is 610mm.
• SOLID RIP FENCE – The heavy extrusion is mounted on a heavy cast iron mount with micro-adjustment, which in turn is fitted to a solid steel bar for maximum rigidity and support. The fence is fully adjustable to ensure accuracy.
• 10” BLADE – Many machines in this sector only have an 8” blade with small capacity. This saw has a 10” blade to enable an 80mm depth of cut.
• STEEL FRAME – The body is made from sheet steel and welded for rigidity and strength.
• RACK AND PINION RISE AND TILT – Rather than the crude one handled tilt designs found on cheap machines, this saw has two separate handles for rise and fall of the blade and for blade tilt – provided on a worm gear and solid steel bars with rolled ACME thread for a smooth, easy action.
• STABLE FRAME – It is supplied with a stable cabinet base and an optional pedal operated wheelkit can be fitted if the machine needs to be moved easily on a regular basis..
• COMPACT MACHINE – The standard machine has a footprint of only 650mm (W) x 1000mm (L), making it ideal for the small home workshop or for taking on site.
• HEAVY CONSTRUCTION – The whole saw unit is cast iron and is supported on the steel frame by two large cast iron trunnions, machined for smoothness and accuracy, similar to industrial saws.
Includes mitre fence.